I use to be a bar head. I always carried one in my purse and even substituted a bar for a meal when the occasion called. I soon bared myself out. Don't get me wrong, I still travel with bars and hide at least one away somewhere in my pantry, but I don't eat them on a regular basis.
These days, in order for me to want to grab a bar it has to stand out. It can't taste like all the rest...which, inevitably, they end up doing when you eat them regularly.
Square Bars stand apart from the rest for a few reasons.
1. The packaging. The simple, yet brightly colored square packages draw me in alone.
2. The smooth chocolate covered shell is an added bonus giving way to the soft, dense interior of the bar.
3. The ingredients are blended more smoothly than most bars allowing for minimal digestive action versus bars that have whole nuts and seeds (except for Crunch). Both bars are great options, but there are times where I prefer a smoother blend for my digestion.
4. They are made with coconut nectar (big selling point for me) versus agave.
5. Use exceptional simple, organic ingredients.
6. They are Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Protein Isolates-Free and contain no added "Natural Flavors".
Since Square Bars inception, they have added a slew of flavors to their line.
- Chocolate Coated Nuts & Sea Salt
- Chocolate Coasted Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Coated Cherry Coconut
- Chocolate Coated Coconut
- Chocolate Coated Crunch
- Chocolate Coated Mint
- Chocolate Coated Almond Spice
What's my favorite flavor?
I have not tried all the flavors yet (working on it), but I will say I was very pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the Cherry Coconut. I for sure thought Mint would be my favorite, but Cherry Coconut has taken the lead!
Square Bars can be found all over! Check their store locator to see which location is closest to you.