When I really started making the shift towards a pure wholehearted lifestyle change, I had a dish I couldn’t stop making over and over again.
Why? Because it’s just that good!
At first, I started making it for myself. Then I started doubling the recipe and making it for parties and potlucks. This dish also has the ability to preserve well in the fridge for a work week’s worth of lunches or dinners.
I just made this one too damn tough, didn’t I?
A One Stop Shop at Trader Joe's, Your Local Market, Farmers Market or Specialty Store
- 1 package of pre-cooked lentils (or you can easily make them here)
- ½ package of uncooked organic spinach
- ¼ cup of organic dried cranberries
- ¼ cup of raw pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup of raw sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ squeezed fresh lemon
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh dill (or organic dried dill works too)
- Himalayan Sea Salt, sprinkle to taste
- Start preparing your lentils. If you decided to make your own prepare, chill and place in a large bowl. If you went with store bought, rinse packaged lentils, drain, dry and place in large bowl.
- On a cutting board chop the spinach
- Combine the lentils and spinach in a large bowl
- Add in dry ingredients
- Drizzle in olive oil and coconut oil (if using)
- Squeeze in lemon.
- Sprinkle Himalayan Sea Salt and dill
Voila! A versatile dish for just about any occasion.