Sometimes you just nail it.
- Orchard Flats Cold Pressed Juicery vanilla almond milk—I was feeling exceptionally lazy after yoga and I couldn’t bring myself to make fresh almond milk OR succumb to buying a store bought brand. Instead I stopped at a fresh pressed juicery on the way home and bought a special treat for my smoothie.
- Woodstock Foods coconut shreds
- Navitas Naturals raw cacao
- One frozen banana
- ½ packet of chocolate Ka'Chava protein powder
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- A couple of ice cubes all blended together in my Vitamix
*For added decadence I added a few cacao nibs and a sprinkling of coconut shreds on top. I’m a fan of a little texture in my smoothies.
This is a fantastic option for those times when you crave it all, but want to walk away feeling satisfied and guilt-free.